USB Connectivity Configuration
In order to connect to a Miura card reader via USB, the device must be in USB Serial Mode. Contact Customer Support to enable USB mode for your application. Otherwise, the update will be removed from the reader.
- Download this ZIP file containing the Miura configuration files.
- Connect the Miura M010 card reader to a Windows PC via USB. A new drive called "MIURA" should appear.
- Copy the two files from the folder "3 USB Serial Mode" to the "MIURA" drive.
- Eject the "MIURA" drive and disconnect the USB cable.
- The card reader will put itself into USB Serial Mode.
- Verify, that the Miura idle screen now shows a USB symbol on the upper left.