After successfully integrating and testing your solution, you can start processing live transactions with just a few lines of code.
- Start by letting us know you are ready to go live.
- We will set up you up for the Live Gateway Manager.
Switching from Mock to Live Mode
To use Live Mode, apply the following settings:
- On the PayServer side:In theconfig.yamlfile (located in theserverfolder), createdeviceswith the correctcomlinksetting. You can find examples of how to create USB and WiFi card readers in theconfig-example.yamllocated in the same folder. Make sure you delete any Mock devices you might have created for testing purposes.
- On the client side:
- For the PayClient implementation: When connecting, passEnvironment.LIVEorEnvironment.LIVE_FIXED, depending on your firewall requirements.
- For the P3 implementation: In theLOGIN_MERCHANT_REQUESTmessage, make sure that you set"providerMode": "LIVE"or"providerMode": "LIVE_FIXED", depending on your firewall requirements.
- Make sure you are using Live devices in your implementation.
For multi-merchant solutions storing merchant credentials in their backend: Remember to initialize the integration with the appropriate
merchantSecretKeypair retrieved from your backend.
Setting Up Your Merchants
- Create your merchants in the Live Gateway Manager.
- Attach the correct processing path and assign readers to them as described in Merchant Setup Overview.
- Use the newly created Merchant Identifier and Secret Key credentials to process live transactions.